Allow your visitors to browse your store products with an interactive product display.
See for yourself…
How does it work?
thereitis is a unique interactive display based on neuro-scientific research into the way in which visual recognition (eye) and engagement (brain) functionality works allowing you to show more and sell more!
Online shoppers can swipe, zoom, spin and filter your product range then click through and buy. thereitis is all about user experience and delivers across all devices from desktop to mobile.
White paper Results
Black Milk Clothing was quick to utilise the thereitis interactive display for their already successful online store. The results achieved speak for themselves.
Increase your eCommerce sales with a stunning interactive product display. Proven success!
- This is one of the most visually stunning apps I've ever seen. It takes some work up front to get everything to look correct. Once you have all of your images looking correct, it will take your store to a whole new level. […] I'm not currently using the app because their image processor didn't like some of my images, but once I get the free time I plan to do a few re shoots, and retry the app. This is an app worth changing your entire store for. ++ Overman Jewellery & ArtOverman Jewellery & Art – Shopify (Show. See. Sold)
- WOW!! Top Notch app exactly what we need to improve customer experience better display of your product which is vital because we all know that Eyes wants their part in the decision making process. So For Me is a thumbs up :) Well done guys very good job keep it up. ++ Paul Lorenzo StorePaul Lorenzo Store – Shopify (Show. See. Sold)
- Absolutely love this app. It’s really easy to install and use. I've had great feedback from customers. With my extensive range of phone case designs, it's a nice and simple way for customers to navigate through them all. Totally recommend it. :) ++ The DairyThe Dairy – Shopify (Show. See. Sold)
- Some of the key metrics include a 50% higher engagement rate in terms of number of product pages viewed, and an 83% higher average visit duration (15 minutes). Black Milk Clothing - Halloween range campaignBlack Milk Clothing – outcomes
- Previously we used Pinterest for previews but the highly dynamic, visual nature of thereitis is so much more powerful. We have now also used the service for our Halloween range and we intend to continue with future ranges, because the feedback on social media has been so positive.Cameron Parker, Marketing and Operations Manager of Black Milk Clothing